Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Dressed to kill




   Dressed in casual wear,
    she looks physically fit and light as air !!!        

     Dressed to the nines,
     as exquisite as fine wines!!

     Dressed to kill,
     Those around her are in for a thrill


     She reminds me of that old song,
     I used to hear,

                         [in my trips in Hong Kong,
     in Los Angeles, Chicago,
                          [Sydney and everywhere..

                                    "She looks like an angel
                                     and talks like an angel"

Approaching the age of eighty this year
after a life in a  social sphere
below the level of ordinary life, dear 
I want to make it quite clear,
and I believe that is sincere and fair,
to know the whole world,
even those in the underworld,
where I lived,
       [that I met the queen of dreamworld.
and that she exists,
                     [somewhere on this earth.

Neither I or anyone else knows,
                [the planet of this woman's birth.

Goddess Atargatis
               [transformed herself into a mermaid...

I the mortal, and my unbridled imagination
                                                       [requestsed Atargatis aid
and succeeded in transforming the very beauty in this women
through my imagination,
                            [as a writer transformed one into catwoman. 
_____________________________________________________

*Extract from "The Broken Mooring Line", an experiential
poetic work
 // Νο 64// e-mail: pmataragas@yahoo.com //
Texts and Narration: Odysseus Heavilayias - ROTTERDAM //
Language adjustments and text adaptation: Kellene G Safis - CHICAGO//
Digital adaptation and text editing: Cathy Rapakoulia Mataraga - PIRAEUS//

______________________________________________________________

  the tales of a greek sailor  

No comments:

Post a Comment